Monday, April 14, 2008

Project play room!





Saturday was a busy day. With the weather finally nice Chris and I decided we should finally get some work done around the house. Chris worked in the yard with the kids and I finally got to paint their playroom. Chris and the boys picked the color, Pearl Blue. I did the painting. What a big difference it made. It really brightens up the room and the boys love it. I thought I would show off the new look, what do you all think? I was also able to finally put up the sign I got from Uppercase Living! Don't you just love it!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Cool! Sam

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Now you need to come paint my basement when we get it finished.

arah said...

Very cute, I love the little sign.

Trevor and Holly said...

Looks good!! Thanks for inviting us for Hyrum's party the boys had such a good time, they love going to play there!!