Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alphabet and Book Tag


A -Attached or Single - Attached
B - Best Friend - Chris
C - Cake or Pie - Pie (Banana Cream)
D - Day - Saturday (Family Day)
E - Essential Item -Not Sure
F - Favorite Color - Green to wear and Red in my house
G- Gummy Bears or worms - worms
H - Home Town - Army brat, but if I had to pick a town then I would have to say Spokane
I - Indulgences - These days it's Strawberry Short Cake Ice Cream bars
J - January or July - Neither, I more of a spring and fall kind of person
K - Kids - 2 boys, Hyrum 5 & Noah 2. We plan to have more though
L - Life is incomplete without - My family and the gospel
M - Marriage Date - Feb. 15, 2002
N - Number of Siblings - 2 sisters and 3 brother
O - Oranges or apples - Apples
P - Phobias or Fears - spiders, heights, darkness, and drowning
Q - Quote - “One today is worth two tomorrows." Benjamin Franklin
R - Reason to Smile - My boys
S - Season - Spring & Fall with spring you have all the beautiful flowers blooming and the sun finally starts to warm up and fall because things are finally cooling down and I love the beautiful colors
T - Tag - Anyone who hasn't done it yet!
U - Unknown fact about me - I'm pretty much an open book
V - Very Favorite Stores - Target & Yokes
W - Worst Habit - I worry about everyone and everything
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds - I had both. X-Rays for my toes, back and teeth. Ultrasound for my babies and for Gal Stones.
Y - Your Favorite Food - My mom's fried chicken & potato salad
Z - Zodiac sign - Taurus

Book Tag
Instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence and the next 3 on your blog.
5. Tag 3 people.

The book I picked is Go Toward The Light, "I had always told everyone I could manage. But it was getting harder as the boys got older and more active. But it wasn't likely I'd have another boy, was it? Four boys, four straight in a row. Certainly not four hemophiliacs."

I tag anyone who had the time and would like to do it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you did this. I was hoping someone would. I love these get to know you tags. They are so fun!!