Monday, June 9, 2008

Playdate with cousins

We met up with my sister Holly and her boys last week for a play date at the mall. After hanging out in the play area we headed over to Auntie Anne's for a pretzel and some lemonade. The boys all held hands as we walked over to get a pretzel. They were being so cute I just had to get a picture. I am so grateful to have so much family close to home. Hyrum and Noah just love their cousins and I love getting to see my nephews so much.

7 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a cute picture. Does anyone in your family have girls? I love being close to family too. It makes life so much better.

Lisa Farman said...

Erika,

Both of my older brothers have girls. My brother Leigh who lives in Utah has three girls. One is his step daughter. Then my brother Joel who lives in Greenacres has one girl who is the same age as Hyrum. He also has two boys. My little sister is trying for her first child and then my little brother just turn 16. Give us some time, I'm hoping for more girls in our future. Chris and I will be trying for another baby in the fall and I am hoping for a girl.

Anonymous said...

Lisa holy cow this is Jennifer Bonewell do you remember me! Oh my gosh it is so fun to see your family! I am so excited I found you! I hope to talk to you soon!

Jennifer

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cute boys! I'm glad your kids get to spend time with cousins. Those are some of my best memories from growing up, and I wish my kids had cousins close (we are working on luring some of them up here, but so far no luck!)

Anonymous said...

Priceless! What a cute picture! I can't wait for my family reunion in July. In my family we have like five 8 year olds (4 boys and 1 girl), six 6-7 year olds (4 girls and 2 boys), five 4-5 year olds (all girls), and four 1-3 year olds (3 boys and 2 girls). It will be a wild house!

Amber said...

hey lisa...wish we could have been there that day but I didn't get the message until late that night. what cute kids you and holly have. heard that chris is starting his roofing business--very exciting and my fav company name is farman family roofing...sounds good. joel likes gladiator roofing of course : ). anywho...you are trying for another baby in the fall!!!! how exciting!!!! talk to you soon.

Brianne said...

Very cute picture. It is so nice to be close to family.