Friday, July 4, 2008

A Weekend in Portland

Before heading over to Seaside this past week Chris and I decided to take the boys a couple days early so we could spend the weekend in Portland. It was so beautiful. We stayed at the Fairfield Hotel in Lake Oswego a couple blocks from the Temple. We went swimming in the Hotel pool, spent Sunday morning walking the Temple grounds and Chris read a story to us from the Friend. We went to the Portland Zoo and did a little shopping. It was a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good time. Dave and I love Oregon. It a favorite vacation spot.
Love the matching outfits on Noah and Hyrum.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow that looks like so much fun. We are going to the Coast in August. I am sooo excited!

CrazyMomof7 said...

We love Seaside. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

arah said...

Seaside is one of our favorite vacations spots too. I'm jealous just looking at your pictures.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love all the great pictures you got. We will definitely have to go to the Oregon coast this summer!

PS--I love the cute matching outfits! ryan would kill me if I made him match his brothers (he is way too cool these days!)