Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chris left for Huston, Texas this morning. He will be gone for 6 weeks before we will get to see him again. I didn't think it would be so hard to see him go, but it was. I think the pregnancy hormones are making things just a little bit harder then they would be. We found out Thursday night that Chris was needed in Huston asap. There is a lot of work to be done there from the hurricane and my brother-in-law Trevor Stephenson has already been down there finding roofs to do. He has quite a few ready for Chris to come in and take care of. Chris will be there until the end of February, maybe longer and the boys and I will be joining him the end of December. Until then I am going to be pretty lonely without my best friend and husband around. I am hoping the holiday season and all the projects I have listed for myself will keep me busy enough.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Lisa, you poor girl. I need to stop complaining about my husband being gone for a weekend. 6 weeks without dad/husband/friend, oh I feel for you. You better make it to GNO to get a break and hopefully with all your friends and family and holidays the time will go by fast. Glad to hear he is so busy though. Business is good bummer it's because of the hurricanes though

Anonymous said...

You get lonely, give me a call or come on over. I am gald you have family nearby that'll make thing easier.
Are you feeling any better?

We need you in Primary next week. We have a gift for you!

:) Love Tiff

CrazyMomof7 said...

Please let us know if ou need anything or if we can help in any way. We would love to have you and the boys over for dinner some night.

Brianne said...

I feel for you. Of course Tom's never been gone that long. The most I've had to go is a week and a few days. It's hard!

I know you have family around but let me know if you need some relief. I can come for a visit if you need someone around. Of course I'd have to bring two little munchkins with me so that may be too stressful for you.

Hang in there!!

Josh n Betsie said...

im sorry that really sucks. I know how it is to be without a husband for a long period of time. NOT FUN!