The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
(I don't know where I would be in my life if it weren't for the knowledge I have of the true gospel of Christ)
My husband Chris
(He is my best friend, my partner and my true love. He is the best father I could have for my children and one of the hardest working people that I know)
My Children
(My children make up most of my world. They are kind, loving and very bright. I couldn't be more proud to be their mother.)
My Parents
(They are always supportive and ready to help in any way they can. They have been wonderful examples to me in so many ways and have raised me to have a true love of Christ.)
My Sisters
(I know that I will always have a good time when I am with my sisters. We have had our bad times and our good times, but no matter what we always love each other and try our bests to be their for one another.)
My Brothers
(I can always count on them for help whenever I need it. My brothers are great examples to me and no matter what I know that they love me.)
My Grandparents
(Who have always loved me and been wonderful examples of love and hard work.)
My In-Laws
(Who do such a wonderful job of making me feel apart of the family. I know I can count on them.)
My Friends
(Who always make me laugh and do such a great job of making sure I am doing well. I know I can always call anyone of them and talk as long as I need to. I know they will always be there for me if I need them.)
My Health
(I am truly lucky that I am healthy enough to carry a baby and to take care of myself and my children.)
My Country
(America is the land of the free. The greatest country in the world and I was blessed to be born an American. Where I have the freedom to worship what I believe and become whatever I dream. I don't have to live in fear of who I am and I own that to God and all the men and women who have fought for our freedom.)
My Material Things
(Things like my house, car, food, clothes, books, movies and all the things that I have thanks to a hard working husband and the blesses of God. I have everything I need plus more and who wouldn't be grateful for that.)
I have truly been blessed with a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I have a beautiful home in a family friendly neighborhood and a wonderful ward. I live close to my family so I don't miss out on getting to know my in-laws and my nieces, nephews and watching my family grow. I am still very much in love with my husband and him with me. My children are such wonderful good boys who love each other, their parents and all the rest of their family. I hope that everyone take some time to think of all the things they are grateful for this week. It really helps to put you back into perspective and really appreciate the blessings you have been given.
(I don't know where I would be in my life if it weren't for the knowledge I have of the true gospel of Christ)
My husband Chris
(He is my best friend, my partner and my true love. He is the best father I could have for my children and one of the hardest working people that I know)
My Children
(My children make up most of my world. They are kind, loving and very bright. I couldn't be more proud to be their mother.)
My Parents
(They are always supportive and ready to help in any way they can. They have been wonderful examples to me in so many ways and have raised me to have a true love of Christ.)
My Sisters
(I know that I will always have a good time when I am with my sisters. We have had our bad times and our good times, but no matter what we always love each other and try our bests to be their for one another.)
My Brothers
(I can always count on them for help whenever I need it. My brothers are great examples to me and no matter what I know that they love me.)
My Grandparents
(Who have always loved me and been wonderful examples of love and hard work.)
My In-Laws
(Who do such a wonderful job of making me feel apart of the family. I know I can count on them.)
My Friends
(Who always make me laugh and do such a great job of making sure I am doing well. I know I can always call anyone of them and talk as long as I need to. I know they will always be there for me if I need them.)
My Health
(I am truly lucky that I am healthy enough to carry a baby and to take care of myself and my children.)
My Country
(America is the land of the free. The greatest country in the world and I was blessed to be born an American. Where I have the freedom to worship what I believe and become whatever I dream. I don't have to live in fear of who I am and I own that to God and all the men and women who have fought for our freedom.)
My Material Things
(Things like my house, car, food, clothes, books, movies and all the things that I have thanks to a hard working husband and the blesses of God. I have everything I need plus more and who wouldn't be grateful for that.)
I have truly been blessed with a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I have a beautiful home in a family friendly neighborhood and a wonderful ward. I live close to my family so I don't miss out on getting to know my in-laws and my nieces, nephews and watching my family grow. I am still very much in love with my husband and him with me. My children are such wonderful good boys who love each other, their parents and all the rest of their family. I hope that everyone take some time to think of all the things they are grateful for this week. It really helps to put you back into perspective and really appreciate the blessings you have been given.
.jpg)





2 comments:
Sweet:) Thanks for being a wonderful counselor, friend, and sister in the gospel.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Pretty soon you get to be with Chris. I am sure you are excited!
What a great post. Sorry I haven't commented for a while...I've kind of slacked off, but now I'm back on the wagon! Thanks for reminding me of all of my blessings!
Post a Comment