Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Storm

It started snowing yesterday morning and has been snowing ever since. This is what I saw when I opened my back door this morning.

The trees around my house are covered in snow and we are suppose to expect another 15 to 20 inches today! Crazy!!
Here is Chris's little Volkswagen truck and can you see my car in the back? Chris is suppose to be flying into Spokane tonight. I just hope he can get in. They say it's suppose to stop snowing this afternoon and they expect to have all the major roads and highways plowed by 7 tonight. I just pray that it all works out and Chris can make it home tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Chris makes it home tonight. I know how you and your boys must miss him.

Anonymous said...

Did he make it?
Wow what a storm! Fun for the kids.

Stay Warm!

:) Tiff

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Isn't this crazy, but beautiful! I hope Chris made it home.