Well we made it. It took us four days of driving. We left last Saturday night drove to Ontario and stop there for the rest of the night before we made the trip onto Las Vegas. From there we went on through Arizona, New Mexico and on into Texas. We made it into Texas Wednesday afternoon around 1:30. It was a very long trip and I am so glad it is over. We are still waiting to get into an apartment, but my sister was kind enough to make some room for us at her place. The cousins are having tons of fun together, but we are ready to have our own space. Sorry I don't have any pictures up yet. Next time I will. We are all doing fine, but I do miss everyone back home. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and you all are keeping warm there in all that snow. Be safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





5 comments:
Glad you made it safe & sound! Bet you don't miss the snow, though...
Love the palm tree background. I am so jealous:) I hate the snow! No school and cabin fever is a settling in.
Glad your trip was safe. Hope you are feeling well and that you're able to find a place soon. Keep in touch!
:) Tiff
Though it was a long trip, I am glad that you made it there safe.
What's with all of you guys up and moving to Texas? How long will you be gone. At least you are out of this terrible weather!
We miss you guys already! I'm happy that trip part is over for you - I hate driving that far (especially with kids!). Have fun while you are there in Texas. What a great time of year to go explore for a few months (and get out of this snow!) Get us a few pictures when you have a chance!
Post a Comment