Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Updates from Texas

Things are still going okay here in Texas. Chris is doing his best to keep busy and keep his guys busy. Hyrum is doing well in his new school, but it turns out that he may need glasses. Noah and I have been getting a lot of bonding time in together. The weather has been nice and everyone that we meet is real friendly, but it doesn't compare to being home. The ward we are in seems nice enough and I'm sure if we were planning on living here we would make plenty of friends. That hasn't kept me from feeling homesick for Spokane. I miss my family, my friends and our ward there. The boys and I will be leaving for Spokane on the 25th of this month. Chris is going to be staying here for another month. I am getting anxious to get things ready for the baby. I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

3 comments:

CrazyMomof7 said...

Thanks for the update. It will be nice to have you guys home.

Anonymous said...

We are excited to have you back soon. Glad things are going well! I am sure Hyrum will look adorable in glasses.

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey Chris- I found your family's blog while blog hopping today. Man, you've got some cute kids! Where in Texas do you live? We live just south of Austin. I hated it when I moved here, but that was 4 years ago, and we really like it now. Feel free to visit our blog!

Maren Jensen Brudnicki