Sorry, I have been slacking in the blog department. The boys and I have been home for over a week now and boy are we happy to be here. Chris got back on Monday evening so are family is complete and we are very happy to be home and together. It has been very cold of course and snowing more than I had expected. Seeing how I expected there to be no more snow and we are still getting snow. That's okay though, I will take it. For now anyway. I have been busy with preparation for baby sister. She is due in less than 7 weeks and I have tons that I would like to get done before then. Chris says I am nesting, I saw it is just spring cleaning fever, whatever it is I am going to be busy. Next thing you know she will be here and I wont have time for hardly anything but her and my boys. One of my goals in the next week is to update my blog with pictures from Texas so you can all see what the heck we were doing down there all those months.
FYI
My sister is going to be throwing me a celebration lunch for having a girl and I need to get everyone's address. Unfortunetly I have lost everyone's email address since I cancelled my comcast account. Please email me at lisafarman@gmail.com and send me your address so that we can get you an invitation. I believe we are going to be doing the Olive Garden and it's pay your own way, gifts optional. I hope everyone can make it so be sure to get me your address.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
We are home!
Posted by Lisa Farman at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





0 comments:
Post a Comment