Hyrum and Noah still love having their little sister around. Noah especially loves having her around. They are so sweet with her and love to help out.
Noah is always wanting to hold her or help feed her or help burp her. It really is very sweet.
Evie is a mostly happy baby girl. She loves it when you talk to her, but not baby talk. Real talk. You can just tell her about your day and she will smile and laugh and tell you about her day right back.
She is becoming more and more playful everyday. She of course loves to suck on everything.
Her favorite thing to do is hang out in her disc. She likes to be able to look all around. Plus her brothers pay more attention to her when she is in it. They will dance and make funny faces and fake fall down and fake hit themselves to try and get her to smile and laugh at them.
Hyrum is a proud big brother. He is a very good helper. Whenever Evie is upset he doesn't hesitate to tell me why he thinks she is not happy and what I should do to help her.
Since Hyrum has started school Evie and Noah get to spend a lot more time with just the two of them. In the morning after Hyrum has left they like to lay on the floor together and watch some cartoons.
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about daddy. He loves to snuggle with Evie. Much more than he ever did with the boys. I think Evie will be daddy's little princess.
Noah wanted to make sure Evie had some toys to play with here. He is such a great big brother.
Happy girl! Don't you love her boots. I do!
Man she is cute! Our little angel girl!
.jpg)





1 comments:
She sure has grown since I was there!!! She just gets more beautiful all the time!!! I thinks she is really starting to look a lot more like you all the time!! Such a doll!! What sweet big brothers she has, SO FUN!! ;)
Post a Comment