Thursday, December 17, 2009

Way too long

I'm so sorry. I am way behind on my blogging these days. My camera is broken and I really need to get it fixed, I just never seem to have enough time to take it in. We've been so busy with Christmas celebrations and my work or church it's been a little crazy. Evie continues to grow and gets more and more beautiful everyday. If you can believe that it is even possible for her to get any more beautiful. Hyrum is doing well in school, he had a slow start, but is right on track and a little ahead in his reading. We are so proud. Noah is loving preschool. I think he wishes he had it everyday. Last night was his Christmas concert and he was adorable. Kim Whalen took video for me since Natalie was there too. Once I get a copy I'll get it posted. Chris has been busy with work, but what else is new. So now that you are up to date on the goings on around here I'll let you get back to your blogging. I'll have pictures soon, I hope. :-)

0 comments: