
Here's Evie hanging out on the kitchen counter while we were doing the dishes. She got
a hold of the apple and started sucking away. She thought is was pretty funny.

The first cold day we had this winter. I had to get a picture of Evie all bundled up.

My boys! Gotta love 'em.

Evie has started pulling herself up and walking around the furniture. She can stand on her own now, but hasn't gotten to the point of taking those first steps. We'll keep you posted.

Evie loves this thing. She will crawl around with it hanging out of her mouth. She just chews on the rubber end.

Here is a picture of Evie crawling. Did I tell you she was crawling now. She has been since right after Thanksgiving. Course my camera was broke and I didn't get a picture of her first time, but I will get her walking. She is all over the place now. She is learning how to open cupboard doors and loves playing with everything as long as it is something she shouldn't be playing with. She is a very happy little girls as long as she isn't too terribly sick. Which she has been the past week. We are very happy to have her as part of our family.
2 comments:
What a cute little girl!!! I love the one of her in her little hat and coat!!! SO CUTE!!
So glad your camera is fixed. Cute, cute kids! I can't believe how big Evie is now.
Post a Comment