It has been one amazing year, I can't believe it's gone by so fast. Evelyn has brought so much joy into our lives. The boys absolutely adore her and she adores them. She is full of smiles, laughs and lots of love. Happy birthday to our beautiful little girl.
I am a proud mother of three beautiful children. (Hyrum, Noah and Evie) I am married to my best friend Chris. I am an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I became a Miche Bag consultant because I love the product and think it is a great, inexpensive way for ladies to have a bag for every kind of event. Whether they are going out to dinner or running to the store. I also decided to become a consultant because I thought it would be a fun way to meet knew people and who doesn't love to go to girls night. Every show feels like a girls night and I love it. If you would like to book a show please let me know.
You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.
2 comments:
she is just too sweet! Happy birthday!
Oh my goodness, where did the time go. Evelyn is so big now and cuter than ever. Your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment