Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Hyrum!

Hyrum was born April 16, 2003. One of the happiest days of my life. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. Hyrum has grown into a smart, sensitive, independent boy who makes each day special.
We love you Hyrum, Happy Birthday!
Here are some of his favorite things!!
Food: Pizza
Drink: Root Beer
Treat: Super Yummy Easy Bars
Candy: Anything Chocolate, most days it's Peanut Butter Cups
Color: Brown
Animal: Lion
Movie: "Surf's Up"
Book: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
Sport: Baseball
Car: Dodge Ram, like daddy's
Toy: Legos
Hobby: playing video games
Favorite Place to be: His playroom playing with his brother
Super Hero: Spiderman

2 comments:

arah said...

very cute Lisa. Hope he had a great birthday. I have a gift for him, I will drop it by sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

Hyrum you are so sweet! And such a good big brother. Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Sis. Adamson