
Hyrum is on his first team ever. He is playing T-Ball with his cousins Garrett and Jenna. Their coach Hyrum's uncle Trevor. Their first game was last Saturday. It was so much fun to watch them all learn how to play the game. We had a few kids who kept runny the wrong way after they hit the ball and it is always fun to watch the whole team chase after the ball. This one little boy was so sweet. He started to run out onto the feild saying that he was going to get the ball. He ran half way out there when he realized something and ran back over to his parents. You could hear him start to cry a little and say, "There are no balls!! There are no balls!!". It was so sweet and too funny. I couldn't help but laugh.
.jpg)





3 comments:
Lisa! So glad you found me. What a darling family you have. Glad to know you guys are doing well. I was just up in Spokane visiting my family and your brother and parents are in my parent's ward. Congrats on a new little nephew!
Tammy~
Thank you. I wish I had known you were in town. I would have loved to see you. Next time you are up for a visit you should give me a call. If you email me I would be happy to give you my cell phone number.
how fun for Hyrum! I bet Noah is jealous. i love watching the little kids play sports, you just have to laugh.
Post a Comment