4 things you may not know about me
1. I can't watch scary movies before bed or I will have trouble sleeping and get nightmares.
2. I am scared of the dark, but can't sleep with any light in the room so I wear and night mask to bed.
3. I absolutely love to drive. I would happily drive anywhere and everywhere I go.
4. I would like to learn how to drive a motorcycle and Chris and I plan to each get a motorcycle when are kids are older so we can go on road trips together.
4 places I go over and over
1. I'm sorry to say Wal*Mart, you can't beat the prices.
2. The park, I love taking my boys there.
3. Church of course every Sunday.
4. Albertson's & Yokes, they are the closest grocery stores to my house.
4 people who email me
1. Tiffani Adamson
2. Lindsay Graham
3. Joleen Robinson
4. Pam Phelps
4 of my favorite foods
1. Almond Toffee Symphony Bars
2. Tomato Basil Soup w/ garlic bread
3. Steak medium rare
4. the incredible edable egg
4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Laying on the beach
2. Snuggled up on the coach with a good movie and my husband and boys
3. In bed sound asleep
4. At the park with my boys, my sisters and my neices and nephews playing togeter
4 movies I watch over & over
1. Robin Hood Prince of Theives
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. Emma
4. The Mummy & The Mummy Returns
4 people I think will repost
1. Arah
2. Tiffani
3. Anyone else who has the time and wants to do it. :-)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Posted by Lisa Farman at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





2 comments:
oh great, I will have to think about what to write now.
Lisa-
It is always fun to read these and find out more of what makes people tick! You are awesome!
PS If you love tomato-basil soup, have you tried it at Tomato Street? I think it is the best I've ever had!
Post a Comment