First we had to walk around to decide what we wanted to do. There was so much to look at and so much to do. The boys finally decided that they wanted to get their faces painted.
Hyrum decide to do Batman

and Noah decided to do a Tiger

Here they are just after we finished.

This tiger can roar!

Holy crap Batman!

After painting their faces they painted their very own
Frisbees. You put the
Frisbee in a big box with a and it spins around while you pour paint onto it.

Pretty cool!

Later we head over to Rock Island Hydro Park.

We through rocks in the river

and rolled around in the grass.


We had a great time. It was nice to get a while even though it was only a couple days. We played in the pool at the Hotel, ate Mexican food, did some shopping and went to the park. It was a very quick and exhausting trip. We didn't get to go to Leavenworth because we ran out of time. I think we are going to squeeze in a couple days at Leavenworth when we head down to Seaside next month. It'll be great!
6 comments:
how fun! What a great weekend to get away too. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!
where did you go? I didn't notice in your post where you were. It looks like it was lots of fun though. I was just telling Jeremy the other day we needed to get away for the weekend sometime soon
We went to Wenatchee. It was the last weekend for the Apple Festival and since Chris was working in Chelan all weekend I thought it would be the perfect time to get away. It was really nice.
lisa
I found your blog through Tami's and then realized that your sister had one too and didn't even tell me, I'm a little mad at her! but I'm over it :) Any way I just wanted to tell you how cute you guys are and that your boys are sooo cute! They really are! Tell Chris Hi from me.
Kristin Weathers
Boy would we love a weekend away! I'm sure you hear it a lot, but your boys are so cute. We would love to catch up some time. We are living in Airway Heights now. Hopefully the weather is turning nice so we'll have to barbeque.
Your boys look so cute! I'm glad you had fun on your min-vacation! Sometimes those are the best--quick trips that aren't long enough to get overwhelming (and you don't have to spend a whole day packing for them!).
Post a Comment