Saturday, May 17, 2008

Count your many blessings

I am so blessed to have such amazing boys in my life. They are both so smart and sweet. I know they are going to grow up to be wonderful men and they will do wonderful things. Hyrum has such a big heart and is so empathetic. Noah has so much love to give and is so passionate. They are so different in so many ways and yet so much a like in others. Some days I can't believe that I could have done anything in my life to make me worthy to have these boys.
Not only do I have the most amazing boys. I also have a wonderful husband. Chris works so hard to support our family. To provide us with our beautiful home and all the luxuries that come with it. He is a wonderful friend, husband and father. I could not have picked a better partner to share all eternity with.
I have parents who still love one another and have worked hard to raise their children to love the gospel. At this point in time all my brothers and sisters are active members of the Church of Jesus Chris of Latter-Day Saints. Except for my 16 year old brother, my siblings have all been married in the temple and have been sealed to their families for time and eternity. They are living their lives faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ. I sleep well at night knowing that their lives are full of the Lord's blessings.
To top it all off I have had the wonderful fortune to have some pretty awesome nieces and nephews. I am definitely a proud aunt. I love my nieces and nephews as much as I love my own boys. They each have their own unique personalities. I am always so happy to spend time with them.
I only hope all of you will be so bless and fortunate as I am. To be surrounded with so many loved ones.

2 comments:

CrazyMomof7 said...

That was beautiful Lisa!

arah said...

what a sweet testimony Lisa.
Your boys were a crack up in church today, making car crash noises and dinasour sounds. They are so cute. I ahve to agree you got some pretty good boys.