Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Model



I was taking some pictures of the boys when they were all dressed up in their cute shorts and polo shirts. Hyrum was being so cute posing for me. He looked like a little model. He makes me laugh.

7 comments:

arah said...

your boys are cute! Want to go to the park with us Friday? Invite Holly too.

Sarah Turpin said...

Lisa! Your boys are so cute! It's so good to hear from you. It's been so long. Where are you all living and what are you up too. You have a beutiful family.

Toby and Tammy said...

Cute photos! What sweet little boys.

Lisa Farman said...

Sarah~
Thank you. I am living in Spokane over in Millwood. I just started staying home with my boys this past Feb. and I am loving every minute of it. What about you? What have you been up to?

Sam said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the boys! They are too adorable.

Cindy said...

very cute pictures of the boys. Someday I hope to get a boy because I really like all the cute boy clothes out there.