Thursday, May 22, 2008

New family members

My sister's cat had a liter of 4 kittens. Today they are 8 weeks so the boys and I packed up the car and headed out to Fair Child to pick out the ones we picked out. We got a brother and sister.
The car ride home was so long that as soon as I got their food dish out for them they start to chow down. They were pretty hungry.
Now I just need to figure out a name for each of them. This is the brother.
And this is the sister. Aren't they cute.
I am having the hardest time picking out names for them. I want the names to work well together since they are brother and sister. The brother is very playful and a little wild. The sister is very loving and loves to cuddle. Any ideas??

2 comments:

arah said...

i'm at a loss for names. I don't do cats.

Brianne said...

You are a brave woman to take on two cats. Good Luck!!

As for names, I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it and by the time I do, you'll probably already have them named.