Okay so Chris really wanted to name the brother Frank, but I told him I didn't really like that name for a cat. So I came up with Tony the Tiger and Tom Cat. We gave the boys a choice between Frank, Tony the Tiger and Tom Cat. They chose Tony the Tiger. Although Noah would just say the last name we gave him so not really sure he knew what we were asking him.
I got to name the sister. She is such a cute little girl so I decided to name her Bella. Chris agreed that she looked like a Bella so she was the easy one to name. I finally have another lady in the house besides me. I know I know, "lady" is a stretch but I can flatter myself once in a while, right? :-)
Friday, May 23, 2008
We decided on names
Posted by Lisa Farman at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





3 comments:
Chris and Lisa
Nothing to do with your post sorry....
My mom was trying to send you a wedding invitation for Kim's reception in Spokane, but she has the wrong address she wanted me to ask you to email her you new address so she can get it out to you since kim is getting married next week! her email address: bonnie.weathers@gmail.com
I'll be there so maybe I'll see ya there!
Ohhh...Tom will be so disappointed to not have your cat named after him!! I'm glad you were able to decide on names. It's always hard to figure out what fits.
Cute kitty's. When I first read the headline, I thought you were pregnant. I am jealous.I love kitties!! Dave won't let us have cats anymore, because his dad is allergic. Oh well, now I know who to visit when I need a kitty fix.
Post a Comment