Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bucket List

I watched the Bucket List and have decided to write my own. Here are all the things I would like to do before I die.

Go Sky diving
Go to Hawaii
Go horseback riding
Travel through Europe
Drive a motorcycle
Run in a marathon
Climb a mountain
learn a foreign language
Study photography
Swim with Dolphins
Learn to Salsa dance
See the Pyramids in Egypt
See the Great Wall of China
Go on an African Safari



What things would you like to do before you die?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Dave and saw that movie a few weeks ago. We both cried. Ever since then I keep thinking of my own bucket list. I am still thinking...
Too many things to see. I'll try to post one in a few days. I know that Hawaii is absolutely on my list. Everyone's gotta see Hawaii before they kick the bucket.

Sam and Jill Family said...

I think that is a great thing to do. Make a list. I need to do that too. You have a great adventurous list.

CrazyMomof7 said...

My bucket list is not very long.

Go on a honeymoon with my hubby. We have been married almost 14 years and have never had our honeymoon.

Take dance classes...salsa, tango etc.

Spend New Years Eve in Time's Square.

Go to Jamaica (which could be my honeymoon)

Find Larry's 2 brothers that he has never met.