Brody James was born Friday July 18th at the Spokane Valley Hospital. He weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. Parents are Trevor & Holly Stephenson. He is the fourth boy to be born in their family. He is just as handsome as his big brothers. I am a very proud aunt!
Lisa your boys new hair cuts look very cute!! I just thought I would correct your post about Brody, he was 19 inches long. A 9.5 inch long baby would be very funny weighing 9.2 lbs!!:) I like your new back ground!! Holly
I am a proud mother of three beautiful children. (Hyrum, Noah and Evie) I am married to my best friend Chris. I am an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I became a Miche Bag consultant because I love the product and think it is a great, inexpensive way for ladies to have a bag for every kind of event. Whether they are going out to dinner or running to the store. I also decided to become a consultant because I thought it would be a fun way to meet knew people and who doesn't love to go to girls night. Every show feels like a girls night and I love it. If you would like to book a show please let me know.
You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.
3 comments:
Lisa your boys new hair cuts look very cute!! I just thought I would correct your post about Brody, he was 19 inches long. A 9.5 inch long baby would be very funny weighing 9.2 lbs!!:) I like your new back ground!! Holly
Awww congratulations to your family. He is adorable.
Oops..I didn't realize that I was signed on with Larry's name. The above posting is from me =-)
Post a Comment