My laptop is having problems connecting to the Internet for some crazy reason so I haven't been able to access my pictures. I've been using Chris's laptop to get online, but I don't want to waste his memory with all the software to download my pictures and then all my pictures. So I wont be able to post the picture of the pregnancy test I took today that shows that I am going to have another beautiful baby in 9 months or so. Anyway, I am pregnant so all the sickness I have been having isn't all for nothing!! Woohooo!! I am so happy!! Now I need everyone to cross their fingers that I will get my little girl. Hyrum is convinced that he is going to have a little sister, only I don't think he realized what it will be like to have a little sister. He just knows he doesn't want another Noah. Silly boy! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





9 comments:
I hope you get your girl
I KNEW IT LISA! I am so happy for you guys! How exciting and I hope that you get your girl. She will be spoiled rotten!
Lisa, I am really excited for you. Good luck with it being a girl, if you need practice, I will send Callie over, and you can come hold my new one in a couple of weeks! Weren't the Twilight books amazing! I loved them, a little corny, but I am all about the corny love stories.
Send Hyrum to my house for a day or two... or better yet, I will send Karlie over so Hyrum can get a taste of what real girls are made of... it isn't always sugar and spice...
well, ok... not always sugar... but definitely spice.... like chili powder, kyanne pepper, and tabasco... lots and lots of tabasco!
congratulations Lisa and Chris! I hope you get your baby girl! Good luck with your pregnancy.
Hooray! I'm so glad it is that and not something else, I was starting to get really worried about you. I hope you won't be this sick the whole time! I hope you get a girl too, although you have a record producing adorable boys so that wouldn't be too bad either!
I am so happy for your family. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations guys!! Have you noticed a difference yet between pregnancies? I was super sick with my girls...good luck.
Hooray!! I am so exited for you!! Lots of babies around here, it will be so fun! Hopefully you will have a girl so then Nixon will have some female friends:)
Post a Comment