Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post. Of course I have finished the Twilight books and I absolutely love them. I highly recommend them for everyone to read.

I haven't been up to much. Just spending time with my boys and preparing myself for Hyrum starting school next week. Which I will have pictures of!!

Chris's business is going well. He has been keeping busy which is a good thing. If you know of anyone who is in need of a new roof send them our way. Chris will do a free estimate and is happy to give a family and friends discount. Just call 999-8013.

I am no longer watching Emma. Things just weren't working out there so she is now being watched by her aunt. This is a good thing for her and for me.

Chris and I are still trying to get pregnant and at this time do not have any news to give. I'll make sure to publish a new post as soon as there is any news to give.

So I guess that's it in a nut shell. I'll try to have something more interesting up soon!

7 comments:

Kim and Aaron W. said...

darn! I was hoping for some news! Good luck!

arah said...

sorry to hear that there is no news to share, however, I am glad you are feeling better.
by the way, You guys did a great job on your talks today!

arah said...

oh yeah...i would like a bid on what it would cost for our roof to be replaced. It probably won't happen until next Spring, but it would help to know what it would cost us. I know we have to replace some parts of the eves too. Do you guys install rain gutters too?

Lisa Farman said...

Arah,

I will have Chris call you this week to schedule a time to come over and measure your roof so he can get you a bid. He'll talk to about the rain gutter also. :-)

Cindy said...

I didn't know you guys were going to start trying for another baby already. I haven't talked to you for a long time I guess. I didn't realize Chris got into the roofing business as well. Glad to hear things are going good for him. The first year I hear is the worst for starting your own business.

Brianne said...

I think I might start reading the Twilight series again. Love them!!

I don't know what Tom's plan is but we will be in town Thursday night. Hope we can get together!!

When does Hyrum start school?

Lisa Farman said...

Brianne,

Hyrum starts school this Thursday. I can't believe it. He is growing up so fast.

I am almost finished with my second round of the Twilight books. I can't help myself! You are always welcome at my place, I will be home. I do have a friend coming over but you are still welcome to come!