So I decided that I would start reading the Twilight books that everyone has been talking about. I bought "Twilight" on Friday afternoon and finished reading it late Saturday night. Then I got "New Moon" and finished it on Monday. I have to say that I absolutely love these books. Stephenie Meyer is so talented she does such a great job of helping you step into the main character's shoes to make you feel as though the story is happening to you. I love it!! If you haven't started reading these books I highly recommend that you start. If you are currently reading them and need someone to chat with about them I am happy to be that person. Chris isn't really interested in the books or what I have to say about them so it's not really fun to talk to him about it. If you want to start reading them and would like to barrow my copy give me a call.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





5 comments:
I keep meaning to read them, too. Everyone says how great they are, and I just haven't gotten around to it. If you wouldn't mind I'd love to borrow them when you are finished, although I know that is not as much fun from a discussion point of view!
Lisa... edit your post... the author is STEPHENIE MEYER... not Susan... I am getting back into town tomorrow... oops, today (wednesday) from the Seattle area... my sister and I went to Forks and La Push before going to the Breaking Dawn concert series... It was SO much fun... I just posted a bunch of pictures from our trip... I will post some video clips of Justin Furstenfeld singing some of his songs and Stephenie and him talking... It was AWESOME and SO MUCH FUN! I would love to get into some discussions with you about the books... just call me and we can meet at the park or our houses... the kids would love to play I'm sure...
I just borrowed Kim's Twilight book and have yet to read it. I had a migraine after getting back from our camping trip and really wanted to delve into it, but felt awful. Now I am attempting to read it tomorrow. I would love to borrow New Moon when I get done with Twilight.
See ya tomorrow night!
:) Tiff
I too am a huge fan. I just finished New Moon a few minutes again and now I have to wait for my Mom to finish the third. Lets start planning for a girls night out on 12-12-08 when Twilight the movie comes out. I know I'll be in line! I'm a hopeless romatic!
Hey, you know Erika! We grew up in the same ward. We really need to get a girls night going and talk about these books without kids and husbands.
I am game for dinner and the movie.
:) Tiff
Post a Comment