
My boys love to play with their Legos. All of them do. Hyrum has been playing with Legos for a couple of years now and he is really getting good. He comes up with the coolest things all on his own.

Hyrum made these two all by himself and I was so amazed that I told him I would post them on my blog so everyone could see how talented he is. He reminded me this morning that I needed to take a picture of his Legos so I could show everyone.


So what do you all think. Pretty good for a 5 year old. Although I have to say I'm not so sure I could ever come up with something like this. I have a pretty awesome kid.
4 comments:
Wow...he is good! Mike was really into legos and grew out of them, so when I gave them to William he'd just put them in his mouth. He has no interest in them, but Kaitlyn she loves legos. She builds stair cases in rainbow colors.
Good Job, Hyrum! You've got mad skills!!
Very impressive!
How are you feeling...any better?
Pam,
I am sleeping better at night which helps a lot. I have tried all of your suggestions and haven't really found anything that made a big difference. I throw up every morning no matter what. Most the time if I be sure to have small snacks regularly I can make it through the rest of the day without feeling too terrible. I am still exhausted all the time and find it hard some afternoons to just keep my eyes open. I am making it through and feel confident that this will pass before my 9 months is up. Thank you for all your support and suggestions.
Post a Comment