What was I thinking. Apparently before I decided to get pregnant for a third time I had to forget what it was like the first two times. Once that happened I got pregnant, fast. Now I'm wondering, What was I thinking? Morning sickness my butt. How about all day, all night forever sickness. I don't remember waking up in the middle of the night being pregnant with the first two because I had to make a visit to the bathroom to make sure my head still fit. I'm pretty sure before I could at least sleep through the night and then wake up at a decent time to start with the visit to the bathroom. So not only am I sick and every little smell makes my stomach churn, but I am exhausted all the time except when it's time to go to sleep. That's when all of a sudden I'm not even the least bit tired. So I toss and turn trying to fall asleep with no success.
Last night was one of the worst. I tried reading, listening to Instrumental music and even watching a little TV. Finally 1 am rolls around and I think man I really need to get to sleep so I can get up in the morning to get Hyrum to school on time and spend some quality time with Noah. So I finally fall asleep sometime after 1 am and what's this I'm awake and it's still very dark outside. Oh no I have to go to the bathroom right now. After about 10 minutes of visiting with the toilet and letting it know what I had for dinner I go back to lay down. It's 4:40 am. That's nice. So I try to sleep some more. Wait no, I'm not done yet. Still not done. Well I guess maybe I should read or something until this passes. 6 am Chris is awake. Well guess I'm not going back to bed anytime soon. Good thing I got a book to keep me busy.
Oh the joys of being pregnant. Let's hope this is a girl otherwise I don't know if I will ever have a daughter because I'm not going through this again. Or am I? At least I know in the end I will have a beautiful baby who I will love unconditionally. Worth it, right!?!?! Right!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Pregnancy
Posted by Lisa Farman at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





5 comments:
yes Lisa, it's worth it. They don't realize what we go through for them do they. And after it's all done and you have that beautiful baby in your arms, you'll forget what it was like until the next time...I think Heavenly Father does that on purpose.
you poor thing. i hope it is a girl for your sake. maybe it is twins. hee hee! I haven't ever had to get up in the middle of the night though. At least to be sick. Sorry! Good luck to you!
I feel for you! I'm sorry things are difficult. It's not right.
I can completely remember my pregnancies. So much so that I had a hard time wanting to get pregnant a second time. I just didn't want Jayni to be an only child. I was sick all through my pregnancy with Jayni and Mason. It was difficult being pregnant with Jayni but it was even worse with Mason and I hear it gets harder each child. Just the thought of me ever being pregnant again makes me cringe. I wish I was like my sister and had easy pregnancies. Oh well, everyone is different.
Hang in there. I'm thinking of you and hope things get better!
It's so worth it girl! Hang in there and remember what a sacrifice you are making for this little one. You are unselfish and full of love. An amazing mom!
If you need so sleep let me know, I'd love to watch Noah for you anytime next week.
:) Tiff
Oh Lisa... I feel so bad for you- But truly, better you than me! lol
I AM SO SO SO DONE having kids! It feels good to be able to say that with confidence!
Good luck with that morning sickness!
Kim
Post a Comment