Monday, May 4, 2009

Introducing Evelyn Rae Farman

Born May 1, 2009 @ 10:30 am
8lbs 12 1/2oz & 20in long






The delivery went well. She couldn't come fast enough. Evie is healthy, happy and very beautiful. We are so proud to have her as part of our family. She currently has her days and nights mixed up so I am pretty tired going on only 4 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. I still couldn't be happier. I'll have more pictures soon I just wanted to get these up so everyone can see our newest addition.




8 comments:

julie said...

such a pretty baby. congrats!!

arah said...

those pics look so familiar...who took them? just kidding.
A thought just crossed my mind. You finally have a girl and her room is blueish and brown. Haha thats a little funny. I'm sure whe is going to be the best dressed girl around with lots of pink and purple clothes though.

: ) Paula said...

Love those tiny miracles, congratulations, Lisa and Chris! How is Noah doing with his new big brother responsiblilties?

Trevor and Holly said...

Yay, Keep the pictures coming!! The boys wanted to know when they were going to get to see her and Hyrum and Noah.....sad!! We love it here but these are the times when it is sad that we are so far away!! She is a beauty!! Miss you guys!!

Cindy said...

She is so adorable and sweet. AHH the sweetness of newborns. Love the pictures. Hope all is going well and I would love to bring i n dinner or help out if I could.
Let me know

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you up and about so quickly. Take from me and get some rest.

You are too cute and that little Evelyn is a doll.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Congratulations guys! We are so happy you got your girl. Hope things are going well.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

congrats!! She is BEAUTIFUL!