
Proud daddy day two in the hospital.

Big brother Hyrum couldn't be happier to have his sister here!

Aunt Mary, big brother Hyrum with baby Evie.

Grandma McCombs was there for the birth then went home to get the big brothers so they could come meet their new little sister. Noah needed help holding her. Doesn't he look like a good big brother!

Grandma McCombs and baby Evie.

Grandpa McCombs holding baby Evie for the first time. Doesn't he look like a proud grandpa!
3 comments:
Fun pictures!! What a little doll, I am so sad I won't get to meet her for who knows how long! :( I check all the time so keep up the blogging!! That picture of Hyrum is so cute, it is fun that he is so excited!! Noah looks a little unsure, but I'm sure he is loving it having her home, huh? Hope you are doing well!!
your baby girl is so so sweet! Congrats!
The Palouse Falls are south of Colfax about an hour or so, near Washtucna. It's a LONG drive.
Post a Comment