Monday, June 8, 2009

Life with Little Evie

I was worried about how Noah would do with another baby in the picture and it was all for nothing. He absolutely loves being a big brother. He loves his little sister and doesn't mind giving the title of baby to someone else.
My boys and Evie. What a fun little family.
I got this headband from my sister-in-law Amber McCombs whose sister Natalie made these. Amber still has a bunch in case anyone is interested. She also has some cute little braclets as well.
My little angel
Cute little face

Flower headband was a gift from Aunt Holly & we love it.

Hyrum is very proud big brother.

First time going to church.

First time going to a wedding. (Congrats Sam!)

Evie's first bath!
Just resting on mama's arm

Hyrum and Noah both just love their new little sister. They are so sweet with her. Always wanting to help with feeding her and changing her diaper. They have to kiss her before bed every night and every morning when they wake up. Evie is one lucky little girl.

Mama and little Evie.
I couldn't be happier to have my sweet little girl in my life. I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

She is so adorable and I love the name! My little sister had a baby 5 months ago and her name is Evelyn too! Very cute. I'm so happy that you finally got your girl.

Trevor and Holly said...

What cute pictures of little Evie, I can't wait to meet her!! Just a side note, I love your necklace with you and Evie is laying on your chest, CUTE PICTURE!! Where did you get that necklace? SO CUTE!!

Lisa Farman said...

Holly,

The long necklace that I am wearing is from Cookie Lee and then the short one I believe I got at Maurices. I don't think you can get them anymore though.